Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Apply Tao Love for a Peaceful Heart

Dear Ones,

Millions of people on Mother Earth suffer from anxiety. This practice could remove soul mind body blockages that cause anxiety. If you do not have anxiety, this practice could serve you by preventing anxiety.

Body Power. Put one palm below the navel on your lower abdomen. Put your other palm over your heart. Remember, the heart is the authority organ of the Fire element, and is connected with anxiety in the emotional body.

Soul Power. Say hello:

Dear Tao love,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Please heal my anxiety.
I am very grateful.
Thank you.

Mind Power. Visualize Ling Guang (soul light) shining in and around your heart.

Sound Power. Chant silently or aloud:

Tao love
Tao love
Tao love
Tao love
Tao love
Tao love
Tao love …

Chant for ten minutes. Connect with Tao. Tao love carries the frequency and vibration of The Source that could remove the soul mind body blockages of your anxiety. This is how to heal anxiety to create your own soul healing miracle.

Always remember to offer gratitude and forgiveness:

Dear Tao love,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Your love can remove soul mind body blockages of my anxiety.
I am extremely grateful.
Please forgive my ancestors and me for all the mistakes we have made in all lifetimes related to anxiety.
Dear all of the people and all the souls that my ancestors and I have harmed, hurt, and taken advantage of in the emotional body, including through anxiety and more in all lifetimes,
Please forgive me.
I will serve humanity, Mother Earth, and all souls unconditionally.
Thank you.

Then sing the Divine Soul Song Love, Peace and Harmony:

Lu La Lu La Li
Lu La Lu La La Li
Lu La Lu La Li Lu La
Lu La Li Lu La
Lu La Li Lu La
I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love, peace and harmony
Love, peace and harmony

Millions of people suffer from anxiety. I wish that everyone who suffers from anxiety would practice and create their own soul healing miracles. If you do not have anxiety, you can still do the practice. It will help you prevent anxiety.

The above teaching has shared with you the secrets, wisdom, knowledge, and practical techniques of Love melts all blockages and transforms all life. You could experience the teaching of love and the practice of love in many parts of my books. We cannot apply love enough. 


With love and blessing,

Master Sha

7 comments:

  1. Miracles are real! Jesus is the most powerful worker of miracles. Miracles still happen today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I like the info you share about sound healing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would always prefer meditation, breathing techniques to come out of stressful situations. You may also Buy Etizolam RX Online to manage your stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog,good job.
    Know more about relationship visit on this site!
    Best educational consultancy in birgunj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Dear Master Sha
    Om!Om!Om!
    Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Canada, Mein Haus provides the best healing shame services. Starting with a thorough floor plan, our designers create a site plan, elevations, sections, and design drawings. We produce a beautiful design and get client approval to ensure consumer satisfaction. For further information, call 647 930 9066.

    ReplyDelete