Saturday, March 15, 2014

Master Sha offers Wu Ji Da Tao Symphony to everyone.

Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 12.05.33 PM
Click Here to visit our Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel!
There is one trillion on heaven’s team in the Chanting Channel. If you chant ten minutes it is equal to one thousand minutes. There is one hundred times more power than chanting alone. You can make requests for your children, your parents, anyone in your life.

For anyone on the line or anyone who is reading the posts, continue to put your requests on the Chanting Channel. If you are tired, confused in the head or whatever you need the request for healing and a blessing for.

Master GK and Master Thai-Siew met me in 1995 and 1996. They went back to China with me. I received a calling to go to the US and more. I had about 100 patients a day with a huge practice. I suddenly had to stop and go to San Francisco to teach Yi Jiu. The process of my life, so many thought what is in my head. Then Master GK and Master Thai-Siew took over the patients.

The message of Soul Healing Miracles is:
I have the power to create soul healing miracles to transform all of my life.
You have the power to create soul healing miracles to transform all of your life.
Together we have the power to create soul healing miracles to transform all life of humanity, Mother Earth, and countless planets, stars, galaxies, and universes.

Da Ai – love melts all blockages and transforms all life. Everyone needs love. What most people need, is the greatest love and most powerful love. How can we bring the greatest love to our life? This Da Ai has become a Source mantra. The people in the Buddhist, Taoist and holy realms have mantras. This Da Ai has become a Source mantra.
I will offer a twenty minute blessing by chanting.
I will chant Da Ai. Love melts all blockages and transforms all life. Love is not only for Valentine’s Day but for all year.
Love melts all blockages and transforms all life. If you have a Soul Healing Miracles book open to the Da Ai Source Ling Guang Calligraphy.

Dear Source Ling Guang Calligraphy, Da Ai, Greatest Love
Countless saints within

I connected with Heaven, Divine and Source, when I created the Source Ling Guang Calligraphy.

You can put the calligraphy on any part of the body. Let us put on the heart first. This is Body Power. This book is a soul healing miracle treasure. Thousands of miracles have happened already. Many people have responded.

There are one trillion saints: healing angels, archangels, Ascended Masters, gurus, lamas, kahunas, holy saints, Taoist saints, Buddha, bodhisattvas, and all kinds of spiritual fathers and mothers, who are with us when we are chanting. Do not just think of our group. We have Tian Di Ren He Yi which is Heaven, Mother Earth and human beings join as one. There are many souls who are making a request that are not listed on the Chanting Channel. I sent an order for the countless souls to make a request. This will grow very fast. Join with me and share with me.

Body Power is to put the hand on the body and the book.
Soul Power is to say hello by invoking the inner and outer souls.

Dear soul mind body of my heart,
I love you.
You have the power to heal yourself.
I need to open my heart and soul further.
Please help yourself.

Dear Source Ling Guang Calligraphy,
Countless saints within
Countless saint’s animals within,
Countless soul treasures within
Love you honor you and appreciate you
One trillion regular team in heaven,
Please bless us
Countless souls who also connect with this Chanting Channel,
Please join with us.
Thousands and hundreds of thousands of students please join with us, chant with us on the Chanting Channel.

Now I will chant one minute. Then Master Peter and Master Thai-Siew will sing. Then anyone else can come up and sing.

Master Sha sings a Source Song.
With the Soul Song you connect with the soul. It flows out from the heart and soul.

Master Sha calls everyone to sing and offers Wu Ji Da Tao Symphony to everyone.

Love you. Love you. Love you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

With Love and Blessings

Master Sha

Love Peace Harmony Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment