Thursday, March 20, 2014

Why Are These Calligraphies Unique?

Click Here to visit our Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel!

In the Soul Healing Miracles book there are special chapters that have never happened before. This is called The Source. What does the Source mean? The Source means the creator. Source creates Heaven and Mother Earth and countless planets, stars, galaxies, and universes. Mother Earth is only one planet.

Ling Guang – Ling means soul. Guang means light. The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy is within the book. This calligraphy is Ling and second is Guang.

In Chinese language, and I come from China, I give Chinese lessons all of the time. In Chinese every word is formed like this – shares lines.

Heng, Shu, Pei, Na, Dian, Fan Kuang, and Gou are how the Chinese words are formed.

Ling means soul. This is how to write Chinese. Shows on paper how to write.

I will teach all nations how to write calligraphy. The purpose is to create soul healing miracles for humanity. In the beginning I said that I will only accept one hundred students. Now I will accept two hundred students but each one has to receive my approval.

First can you put your hand in prayer position? This professor is very humble. She is more than 100 years old. She learned this calligraphy in the last Ching Dynasty she learned from the emperor’s teacher. She made a vow not to teach the calligraphy to people.

One day she said “Tai Shi (teacher of emperor who has transitioned), I made a vow before that I could not teach anyone this calligraphy, and I will tell you why she is special, but I feel that I have to teach Zhi Gang Sha. Will you give me the permission and I made a vow to you. Now I want to teach Zhi Gang Sha.” When the teacher was saying this I had my knees on the floor.

This calligraphy has not been shown in history. Why is this unique? This calligraphy in Chinese is called Yi Bi Zi. Yi means one. Bi means stroke. Zi means word. There are twenty-five strokes to form the word Ling. There are six strokes to form the word Guang. Yi Bi Zi is to take twenty-five strokes and join as one stroke. This is oneness.

Watch this. Master Sha writes Chinese calligraphy with one stroke. This stroke is called Yu which means rain. Koe means mouth. Wu means one kind of spiritual healing. Now I will show how the twenty-five strokes form one stroke.

Do you see that? Beautiful or not? This is a painting.
Everyone put your hand in Soul Light Era position. When I write it is from The Source.

I am connecting with The Source, Heaven, and Divine.

This professor has not taught anyone in the world. She is over 100 years old.

Let us give thanks for the teacher.

Put one hand on the navel and one hand toward the calligraphy. This is Source Ling Guang Calligraphy that is on the cover of the book.

Dear Source Ling Guang Calligraphy,

Dear Source Ling Guang Calligraphy,
I love you, honor you and appreciate you.
You carry Source jing qi shen,
Jing means matter.
Matter includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, nectars, fruits, herbs, essential nutrients.
Qi means energy.
Shen means soul.
In quantum physics shen is information or message.
Ling Guang Calligraphy connects with countless saints, countless saints animals, countless heaven’s treasures.
When we connect with the calligraphy this is not normal calligraphy.

You will see how I create the calligraphy. I will send the Order and the saints come in. Therefore, when you do this you may suddenly see Buddha, saints, Guan Yin, Jesus, Mother Mary, lamas, gurus coming out from the calligraphy or dragons, phoenix, elephants, and horses. You may think something is wrong here. There is nothing wrong.

Hao!

Love you. Love you. Love you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Bye-bye.

See you next time.

PS: Join us on the Chanting Channel: http://bit.ly/ChantingTV



No comments:

Post a Comment