Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Karma


In history, Buddhists talk about karma.  Christians talks about deeds. Taoists talk about te (pronounced “duh”). Other spiritual being talk about virtue. These are different words for the same thing. Millions of people have heard about karma. Millions of people believe in Karma. Millions of people desperately want to clear their own bad karma.

How important is karma for our lives? In the Soul Light Era, the divine told me that I must offer karma teaching. The Divine gave me the honor of clearing the bad karma of human beings in July 20013, when I was chosen as a divine servant and a servant of humanity. But I actually do not clear karma. The divine clears karma. The Divine chose me as the divine’s servant to offer divine karma cleansing to humanity. I have offered this divine service to thousands of people worldwide. Their stories are heart-touching and leave me speechless. They include recovery from life-threatening conditions such as liver cancer, paralysis due to stroke, heart attacks, genetic conditions that doctors viewed as hopeless.

People are in wonder, touched, and deeply moved by the life transformation from receiving the Divine’s karma cleansing. People are much honored to receive great healing results. They come to thank me. I always reply instantly, “Please do not thank me. Thank the Divine. The Divine did the healing for you. I am your servant. I am the servant and vehicle of the Divine. I requested the Divine to offer healing to you.”

Since the Divine chose me as the Divine’s servant, vehicle, and channel, in every healing that I offer worldwide, the Divine is doing the healing. This is what the Divine told me on the day he chose me as the Divine’s servant. Since then, this has always been the case. I can not bow to and honor the Divine enough for being chosen as a servant of the Divine and a servant of humanity and all souls as well. All the credit belongs to the Divine.

I’m so happy to be a divine servant. I am extremely honored to offer divine creation to create Divine Healers, Divine Writers, Divine editors, Divine Singers, Divine Music Composers, and more. I am extremely honored to offer countless divine Soul Transplants to all humanity an all souls. I am extremely honored to offer divine karma cleansing to remove the spiritual debts of human beings and other souls.

Next week’s blog: I will teach “Apply Divine Treasures to Self-Clear Your Bad Karma”


With Love and Blessings,

Master Sha

PS: Love Peace and Harmony Movement





No comments:

Post a Comment