Thursday, October 2, 2014

Join Me For The Tao I & II Combined Retreats for Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity and Immortality: November 11 – 15, 2014

Dear Ones,

I am delighted to invite everyone, including my thousands of students worldwide, as well as new participants, to join my Tao Retreats. My Tao Retreats have three parts. The first part is Tao year one training and Tao year two training combined. In this Tao I & II Retreat, I will focus on my book Tao I: The Way of All Life. What is Tao? Why do we need to study Tao? How do we practice Tao? What is Tao normal creation and Tao reverse creation? How can we build the foundation for Tao practice?

                                                          




Tao is the ultimate Source. Tao is the Way of all life. All life includes healing the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical bodies; preventing all sickness; transforming relationships; transforming finances; increasing intelligence, and more. Modern society focuses on the mind for intelligence. The mind has intelligence, but the heart has wisdom and intelligence also. The soul has even more intelligence and wisdom. To develop intelligence is to develop soul, heart, mind and body intelligence together. Enlighten soul, enlighten heart, enlighten mind, and enlighten body. Tao practice includes all of them. First, we have to heal our spiritual, mental, emotional and physical bodies. Tao I and Tao II Retreats focus on building the foundation of energy, stamina, vitality and immunity in order to heal. Then, start to learn how to develop your light body and transform your relationships, finances, and every aspect of life. I am sharing ancient secrets and Tao wisdom. I am the lineage holder of Lao Zi’s teacher, Peng Zu. I spread divine and Tao teaching. Join with me. Let me serve you!

Also, this Saturday, October 4, I will offer a free Introduction to the Tao I – V Retreats.  Join me via webcast or teleconference. I will offer teaching and blessing.

Love you. Love you. Love You.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you


Master Sha


No comments:

Post a Comment