Tuesday, December 9, 2014

How can I Heal my Liver | Practice to Heal Your Liver and Wood Element

How can I Heal my Liver | Practice to Heal Your Liver and Wood Element

Dear Ones,

For healing the liver and Wood element, the sacred and secret mantra is Jin Dan Shu Gan (pronounced jeen dahn shoo gahn). “Jin” means gold. “Dan” means light ball. “Shu” means smooth. “Gan” means liver. “Jin dan shu gan” means Jin Dan smooths the liver function with healing and rejuvenation.

Another sacred and secret mantra for this practice is Jin Dan Zhi Mu (pronounced jeen dahn jr moo). “Zhi” means heal. “Mu” means Wood element, which includes the gallbladder, eyes, tendons, and anger in the emotional body. “Jin dan zhi mu” means Jin Dan heals Wood element, including gallbladder, eyes, and tendons, and anger in the emotional body.

Apply the Four Power Techniques to do this practice at any time:

Body Power. Sit up straight. Put the tip of your tongue as close as you can to the roof of your mouth without touching it. Put your right palm on your liver. Put your left palm on your lower abdomen below your navel.

Soul Power. Say hello:
Dear soul mind body of my Jin Dan,
Dear soul mind body of my liver and my Wood element,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
You have the power to heal my liver and to heal my Wood element, including the gallbladder, eyes, tendons, and anger. 
I am very honored.
Thank you.

Mind Power. Visualize a golden light ball rotating in your liver, gallbladder, eyes, and tendons, and healing anger.

Sound Power. Chant or sing silently or aloud:

Jin Dan Shu Gan 
Jin Dan Shu Gan
Jin Dan Shu Gan
Jin Dan Shu Gan
Jin Dan Shu Gan
Jin Dan Shu Gan
Jin Dan Shu Gan

Jin Dan Zhi Mu 
Jin Dan Zhi Mu
Jin Dan Zhi Mu
Jin Dan Zhi Mu
Jin Dan Zhi Mu
Jin Dan Zhi Mu
Jin Dan Zhi Mu …

Chant or sing for at least three to five minutes; the longer, the better.

This practice is extremely important to heal and rejuvenate the liver; and to heal and rejuvenate the Wood element, including gallbladder, eyes, and tendons; and to heal anger in the emotional body.


With love and blessing,

Master Sha


Also, Join me for a full Day of Miracle Soul Healing on December 13th, 2014 from 10 am - 5 pm (Pacific) at the Agape International Spiritual Center (In Person or via Live Webcast). Register Today.
I think you will enjoy to watch the interviews on Goodlife with me and William Gladstone:
1st interview 2nd interview






How can I Heal my Liver, Practice to Heal Your Liver, Wood Element, Heal, Love, Master Sha, liver cirrhosis, cancer, disease, 

No comments:

Post a Comment