Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Experience the Power of Tao Source Calligraphy

Dear Ones,

I am currently in Honolulu, Hawaii for my Tao Miracle Healing Week. Yesterday was the first day and already new Tao Healing Miracles have been created. It is very exciting. The participants’ hearts were moved. It is not too late to join me and my Worldwide Representatives to receive the benefits for your whole life. You will see the honor fee is extremely special. Register now to be with me in-person or via webcast.  I am waiting to serve you. My Divine Channels are waiting to serve you. My Tao Calligraphies are waiting to serve you. The Tao Source Field is waiting to serve you. In the past week or so, I have created many new Tao Source Calligraphies to serve humanity. The power is beyond words. You will be extremely blessed.

In my book Soul Healing Miracles, I introduced Source Ling Guang (Soul Light) Calligraphy. “Ling” means soul. “Guang” means light. “Source Ling Guang Calligraphy” means Source Soul Light Calligraphy.

We all know calligraphy can be art. Throughout Chinese history, calligraphy has been very popular. I was honored to learn a unique style of calligraphy from a top professor of Chinese language. Her name is Professor Li Qun Yin. She is more than one hundred years old. Her eyesight is perfect. Her teeth are complete. Her hands do not shake. She learned calligraphy from Tai Shi (pronounced tye shr) in the Qing Dynasty, the last imperial dynasty in China. “Tai Shi” means greatest teacher. Tai Shi was the teacher for the emperor’s and royal family’s children. We can imagine what kind of wisdom and ability the teacher of the emperor’s children must have had.

Tai Shi created Yi Bi Zi calligraphy. “Yi” means one. “Bi” means stroke. “Zi” means character. “Yi Bi Zi” (pronounced yee bee dz) means one-stroke character. Just as English words are composed of various letters of the alphabet, Chinese characters are composed of various individual strokes, such as horizontal strokes, vertical strokes, squares, big dots, slanted hooks, right turns, and more.

The beauty and power of Yi Bi Zi is that it uses one continuous stroke to write any Chinese word. Some Chinese characters are composed of twenty or thirty or even more strokes. It does not matter. Yi Bi Zi expresses them in one stroke. When I saw Professor Li’s Yi Bi Zi, I was surprised and told her, “Wow, this is Oneness writing.”

A human being is made of jing qi shen. An animal is made of jing qi shen. A tree, an ocean, the sun, the moon, a planet like Mother Earth, a star, everyone, and everything is made of jing qi shen. What about an English word? What about a Chinese character? What about each letter of the alphabet? What about each stroke in a Chinese character? Every word, every character, every letter, and every stroke is made of jing qi shen. Yi Bi Zi, Oneness writing, is S + E + M = 1 writing.

When I saw Professor Li’s Yi Bi Zi, I knew instantly in my heart and soul that this is the sacred writing for humanity to create Tao healing miracles. I then had a conversation with the Divine and Tao. They told me, “Zhi Gang, learn this Yi Bi Zi.” After I learned Yi Bi Zi, the Divine and Tao told me to offer divine transmissions to bring saints, saints’ animals, soul treasures, and many other Divine and Tao blessings to my calligraphies.

I have created the Tao Source Field within The Tao Calligraphies. They carry the jing qi shen of The Source, which can heal and create Tao healing miracles. How do these calligraphies work? The Tao Calligraphies receive permanent treasures from The Source. These treasures carry The Source jing qi shen. The Source jing is The Source matter. The Source qi is The Source energy. The Source shen is The Source soul, heart, and mind. The Source jing qi shen field carries The Source frequency and vibration with The Source love, forgiveness, compassion, and light that can remove soul mind body blockages of sickness for healing, rejuvenation, and creating Tao healing miracles.

How can I create The Source Field in The Tao Calligraphies? I am the servant, vehicle, and channel of The Source. The Source has given me the honor and authority to connect with The Source in order to create The Tao Source Field. The Tao Calligraphies carry power beyond comprehension.

If you want to know if a pear is sweet, taste it. If you want to know if the Tao Source shen qi jing field is powerful, experience it.



With love and blessing,

Master Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment