A human being lives in a house. Your beloved soul lives in your body. Your body is the house for your soul. The Divine taught me that there are seven Soul Houses (energy chakras) within the body. Your beloved soul can move within your body. Some souls can even travel outside the body. However, your soul generally resides in one of the seven Soul Houses in your body. All seven Soul Houses are located along the central channel of the body
Each Soul House is important and significant. Each Soul House has a different significance for the soul journey. Each one is directly related to your spiritual standing. The higher the Soul House your soul resides in, the higher your spiritual standing in Heaven. The soul’s journey is to climb Heaven’s stairs step by step, to be uplifted to higher and higher Soul Houses and spiritual standing.
This blog post will focus on developing the third Soul House. The third Soul House (or third energy chakra) is important because it is the last one for a soul to pass through on its journey to enlightenment. When a soul reaches this level, it has made real progress. Souls are quite happy to have moved to this level. They are very eager to advance further because they know the next step is their enlightenment. (You have reached soul enlightenment when your soul resides in the fourth Soul House, the area of the Message Center.)
The third Soul House is fist-sized and is located at the center of the body at the level of the naval. The significance, benefits, and power of the third Soul House can be summarized as follows:
- The third Soul House is the key for empowering, healing, and rejuvenating the Water element, which includes the kidneys, urinary bladder, ears, and bones in the physical body, as well as for healing fear in the emotional body.
- It is the key for empowering, healing, and rejuvenating the Wood element, which includes the liver, gallbladder, eyes, and tendons in the physical body, as well as for healing anger in the emotional body.
- It is also the key for healing the stomach and small intestine.
- It is the key Soul House for healing and rejuvenating the urinary system and musculoskeletal system.
- It is key for empowering the Snow Mountain Area and Ming Men acupuncture point, which is located on the back directly behind the navel. The Snow Mountain Area is a foundational energy center at the base of the spine and in front of the tailbone. It is known to yogis as the kundalini, to Taoists as the Golden Urn, and to traditional Chinese medicine practitioners as the Ming Men area, which means Gate of Life. The Snow Mountain Area or Ming Men area is divided into Ming Men fire and Ming Men water. Ming Men fire is the most important yang in the body. Ming Men water is the most important yin in the body. Let me give you an example. Millions of people suffer from hypertension, diabetes, or menopause. From the standpoint of energy, matter, and traditional Chinese medicine, all three of these unhealthy conditions are due to an insufficiency of Ming Men water. Tao Song practice to develop the third Soul House is sacred healing for hypertension, diabetes, and menopause.
- The third Soul House supplies energy food for the brain and Third Eye.
- It is the sacred power house for developing courage, strength, fortitude, and persistence to overcome challenges.
- It is the sacred power house for developing jing (matter).
The sacred sound for developing the third Soul House is “Hong” (pronounced hohng) Chant with me now in my Sound of the Heart and Soul video included here:
Hong Ya Hong Ya You
Hong Ya Hong Ya You
Hong Ya Hong Ya Hong Ya You
Hong Ya Hong Ya Hong Ya Hong Ya You…
Practice with this video as often as you can. The benefits you will receive are beyond comprehension.
With love and blessing,