Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Prevent Sickness Anytime, Anywhere

Dear Ones,

Five thousand years ago, The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Internal Medicine, the authority textbook of traditional Chinese medicine, stated:

The best doctor is one who can treat sickness before it occurs, instead of after it appears.

The importance of prevention of sickness is obvious. Millions of people catch colds; millions of people suffer from back pain, from headaches, from depression and anxiety, from cancer, and much more.

Let me share a simple technique, which may seem too simple to believe. I gave this secret in my book Soul Wisdom. It is called Soul Tapping. For example, let me share a soul secret to prevent the common cold:

For prevention of the common cold, there are two areas that are very important to tap. The first is the top of the back, just below the neck. Tap there with your hand for one minute while you chant and visualize:

Golden light shines in my upper back.
Golden light shines in my upper back.
Golden light shines in my upper back.
Golden light shines in my upper back…

Next, tap your upper chest with both hands for one minute. Chant and visualize:

Crystal light clears my lungs.
Crystal light clears my lungs.
Crystal light clears my lungs.
Crystal light clears my lungs…

Everybody understands the importance of preventing sickness. If you prevent sickness, you do not need to suffer. If humanity prevents sickness, humanity does not need to suffer. The significance of this is indescribable.

The one-sentence soul secret of prevention of sickness is:

Prevent sickness of the soul first; then prevention of all sicknesses will follow.

In summary, you can do soul prevention of sickness for the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies by applying the One-Minute Soul Tapping Technique together with chanting and visualization at the same time. The technique is extremely simple. The benefits are great. You can apply this technique anytime, anywhere. You can chant silently or aloud. One minute of practice can prevent sickness. Of course, the longer you practice, the better.

I wish these practical techniques for soul prevention of sickness will transform your health.

Hao! Hao! Hao!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


With love and blessing,

Master Sha

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Master Sha for this simple practice. I feel my chest is lighter and I can breath a bit easier after just 2 min. :)

    ReplyDelete