Monday, January 20, 2014

Cassie’s Ming Men Experience

27522650db6bb34bbee6a185cefd853dWho saw this Jin Dan rotating? This lady at one of my retreats came up and said a few words. The man in the back also came up to say a few sentences.  Is this it the first time we have met?

When we practiced for twenty minutes what was your experience? You can go back and watch forever.

My name is Cassie. During the visualization I saw two balls originally and they were multi-colored. Then it became one ball that looked like Mother Earth and it was golden ball and rotating slowly. Then it started to rotate faster and faster. I thought it was going to explode any minute.

MASTER SHA:  Remember slow speed is yin speeding and fast speed is yang speeding. Hao! I suddenly decided to give a new treasure to humanity. Come here and turn your back to me. Close your eyes. Watch.

Tian Wai Tian Divine Order: Tian Wai Tian Shen Sheng Jing Jin Dan. Transmission! This is priceless treasure for longevity, for rejuvenation.

MASTER KIRSTEN: Heaven opened and the Jin Dan was created. Coming through your body to the Fa Qi and then to Cassie’s Ming Men, it exploded. It came to the area in the tailbone and around the tailbone is bright and golden.

Silently repeat and say:

Dear my Divine Shen Sheng Jing Jin Dan,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Please come out from my body.
Give everyone a one minute blessing.

Everyone close your eyes. Her ball will come to everyone’s kidneys for one minute. You silently chant Soul Language. Hao! Hao! Everybody start. Feel this power. Hao! Hao! Hao! Everyone is extremely blessed. Open your eyes.

Transform impure jing to pure jing; total healing; cells of my kidneys were dancing with joy; knocked me out; moved my body. The energy came to me and it was rotating and then it was radiating out and I know that something happened to my kidneys; emptiness; my kidneys were sucking up energy like a sponge because they needed it so much; warm vibration; incredible heat.

Remember this is ancient wisdom I wrote in the book. Remember you chant by yourself is the self-way. I offer the download and it is Heaven’s way. I start to announce to the public – Master Francisco and Master David I will send the Order. I love everyone. Put your hand here.

The Source Order: From today I start to download ancient teaching, treasures. You can see this Shen Sheng Jing Jin Dan the power is right away there. Everybody needs kidney and life essence.

Everybody needs to become longer and have longevity. Five thousand years is just a theory. People know that. Master Sha’s service is to put theory into practice. More than that, I will give Heaven’s ball inside. How do you get the treasures in the future? Everybody close your eyes and listen.

Divine and Source Order: I am downloading ancient sacred teachings with treasures. Ancient teaching is great. Ancient teaching takes twenty, thirty, fifty years to build the power. Divine and Tao Download instantly give the power. Many seniors, many people who are sick they need this kind of power. Listen.

I will offer this priceless treasure in such a way that everyone can afford. You and humanity will be so happy. Everyone give a hand to Divine and The Source.

With Love and Blessings,
Master Sha
Love Peace Harmony Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment