Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What Is Virtue?



Click Here to visit our Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel!

When people appreciate you, they give you virtue. Therefore, remember one day I sent an Order for the tsunami from Indonesia. I had a fundraising event and it served the tsunami. Master Guo said, “You have done very special service.” He said hundreds of thousands of souls would support from the heart. I sent an Order to bless their soul journey. Their appreciation is the virtue from my soul.

Remember last night what I did. I sent an Order for Jin Dan Da Tao Xiu Lian for all layers of saints and heaven. There were countless healing Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Gurus, lamas, Kahunas, Holy Saints, Taoist Saints, Buddha, Bodhisattvas, and all kinds of spiritual fathers and mothers. There are the first heaven’s highest committees, countless Eight Heaven Highest Committees (name) and countless Source committees. Download Jin Dan Da Tao Xiu Lian to infinite and infinite committees.

Do you know the virtue? Comprehension is not enough. As a servant of humanity and wan ling. Wan Ling means countless stars, galaxies, and universes. I served Wan Ling from my heart. But wan Ling’s appreciation nourishes my soul. Wan Ling’s appreciation is the virtue for us. When we chant countless saints and countless saint animals, we thank them. Our appreciation is their virtue. They need virtue to grow. Do not think saints do not need to grow or Heaven and Divine Committees do not need to grow. This is a public program. I offer a deep and simple teaching.

Da Tao Zhi Jian – the big way is extremely simple. In fact my program it will become an advanced retreat. When the student is ready the teacher appears. If you are not ready for me, then find a teacher that is right for you. I am the servant for humanity, all saints, and all layers of heaven.

When you chant at the end “I Love You,” it is the most important chanting. Your appreciation to them is the virtue for them.  You ask nothing, just show your appreciation. The saints come in appreciation for our appreciation, and they bless more. Stand up.

Thank you Source Ling Guang calligraphies
Thank you countless saints within
Thank you countless saints animals within
Thank you countless soul treasures within
Thank you greatest financial blessing
We are deeply appreciative

We love you
We appreciate you
Thank you, thank you
We cannot thank you enough

Tian Di Ren He Yi
Tian Di Ren He Yi
Tian Di Ren He Yi
Tian Di Ren He Yi
Tian Di Ren He Yi


Love Peace Harmony World Family
Love Peace Harmony World Family

Lu La Lu La Li
Lu La Lu La La Li
Lu La Lu La Li Lu La
Lu La Li Lu La
Lu La Li Lu La

This is a Divine Soul Song Divine gave me in 2005. Chanting is Sound Power. Visualization is Mind Power. Say hello is Soul Power.

Dear all humanity
Dear all souls, Wan Ling
Join with us together to create a Love Peace Harmony World Family,
A Love Peace and Harmony world Universal Family

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love, peace and harmony
Love, peace and harmony

Watch:

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love, peace and harmony
Love, peace and harmony

Really, really love you everyone
Really, really love you everyone
Really, really love you everyone
Really, really love you everyone

Love you. Love you. Love you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


With Love and Blessings

Master Sha

Love Peace Harmony Movement





No comments:

Post a Comment