Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Balance and Harmonize Soul, Heart, Mind, and Body

Dear Ones,

Souls have incomprehensible potential powers. In my book The Power of Soul, I taught how to develop the potential powers of your soul.

Your body soul connects with your heart, mind, and body (energy and matter). Your soul can teach and transmit its great wisdom to your heart, mind, and body. Your soul connects with your Heaven’s team, which includes your spiritual guides, teachers, angels, and other enlightened masters in Heaven.

Souls have incredible blessing capabilities. If you encounter difficulties and blockages in your life, simply ask your soul to help you:

Dear my soul,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Could you bless my life?
Could you help me overcome my problems and difficulties?
Thank you so much.

Say hello to your body soul in this way anytime, anywhere. Your soul can help you solve your problems and overcome your difficulties. Love your soul. Ask your soul to bless your life. Your soul will be delighted to assist you. You could be fascinated and amazed to see the changes in your life.

Your soul yearns to be enlightened.

Your soul wants to offer good service in the form of love, care, compassion, sincerity, generosity, and kindness. That is why more and more people are searching for soul secrets, wisdom, knowledge, and practices. As you read this now, your soul could have a great desire to become enlightened or further enlightened. You can chant to enlighten your soul, heart, mind, and body. This could take many lifetimes of dedicated practice. Or you can be honored to receive the Tao Committee Order for soul enlightenment.

Join me for my Tao Soul, Heart, Mind Healing and Enlightenment Retreat, November 12-14 in person or via webcast. Every participant will have the opportunity to apply to receive upliftment of their soul, heart, and mind to the saint's level. The purpose of the soul journey is to uplift one's soul standing in Heaven. If a human being's soul can reach the Divine realm, reincarnation ends for that one. We are beyond blessed that we can receive the Tao Committee Order to save us countless lifetimes of dedicated practice and service to reach soul, heart, and mind enlightenment on our own. Do not miss this rare and extraordinary opportunity to benefit your whole life. I'm looking forward to being with you and serving your soul journey.

~

Your body has a soul. Your heart has a soul. Your mind has a soul. Every organ, system, cell, DNA & RNA has a soul. Soul, heart, mind, and body (energy and matter) are separate but united as one inside the body. They work with each other. They communicate with each other. They harmonize and balance each other. For example, the liver, heart, spleen, lungs, and kidneys are the major yin organs. If one of them is sick, it will break the harmony among all of them.

What are the relationships among soul, heart, mind, and body?

Generally speaking, human beings think they make decisions in their minds. They think they like or dislike someone or something. They think they want or do not want to do something. What I want to share with everyone is that your soul is involved in your decision making. Your soul shares its own likes and dislikes with your heart and mind. If your mind’s decision agrees with your soul’s and heart’s decision, things are smooth and successful. If your mind does not agree, things are blocked.

I have experienced this divine wisdom for many years. The one-sentence secret for the relationships among soul, heart, mind, and body is:

Soul is the boss.

This wisdom teaches us that it is important to communicate with your soul. If you have disharmony among your soul, heart, mind, and body, you could have poor health, unbalanced emotions, unpleasant relationships, and blockages in your finances. How to harmonize them? Let me show you a simple soul practice to balance soul, heart, mind, and body.

Sit in a relaxed position and condition. Silently communicate with your soul, heart, mind, and body like this:

Dear my soul, heart, mind, and body,
I love you all.
You may have some disharmony among yourselves.
You have the power to balance one another.
Do a good job.
Thank you.

Then, silently and repeatedly chant:

I love my soul, heart, mind, and body. Balance and harmonize my soul, heart, mind, and body.
I love my soul, heart, mind, and body. Balance and harmonize my soul, heart, mind, and body.
I love my soul, heart, mind, and body. Balance and harmonize my soul, heart, mind, and body.
I love my soul, heart, mind, and body. Balance and harmonize my soul, heart, mind, and body.
I love my soul, heart, mind, and body. Balance and harmonize my soul, heart, mind, and body.

Hao! Hao! Hao!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Practice three to five minutes per time, a few times a day.

From this simple practice, you could receive remarkable healing for your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. You could receive life transformation for your relationships and finances.

Why does this technique work? It works because you invoke and share love with your soul, heart, mind, and body. You give a soul order to your soul, heart, mind, and body to balance and harmonize themselves. The key reason it works is because love melts all blockages and transforms all life. Love has immeasurable power to remove all kinds of blockages. This soul order expresses the power of your soul for healing and transformation.

Practice. Practice. Practice.
Boost energy, stamina, vitality, and immunity.
Heal soul, heart, mind, and body.
Prevent all sickness.
Purify soul, heart, mind, and body.
Rejuvenate soul, heart, mind, and body.
Enlighten soul, heart, mind, and body. Prolong life.
Move in the direction of immortality.
Reach Tao.
Love you. Love you. Love you.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


With love and blessing,

Master Sha

1 comment: