Thursday, November 6, 2014

How do I become Enlightened

How do I become Enlightened

Dear Ones,

In my book Tao II: The Way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality, I introduced the Immortal Tao Text, which consists of 220 sacred phrases. Below I offer a teaching on three of these sacred phrases to prepare you for my upcoming Tao I-V Retreats. I will also lead you in a practice to purify your heart.

35. Chu Tan Chen Chi Remove greed, anger, and lack of wisdom

“Chu” means remove. “Tan” means greed. “Chen” means anger. “Chi” means no intelligence to distinguish kindness from evil. “Chu tan chen chi” (pronounced choo tahn chun chr) means remove greed, anger, and lack of wisdom.

This is a typical Buddhist teaching. Although I am teaching Tao, at the highest level, Tao and Buddhist teaching are the same. I am just sharing the spiritual wisdom.

Greed has many facets. For example, there is greed for money, greed for power, greed for material possessions, and more. Greed is an extreme desire for something that can never be satisfied. Greed also includes being stingy. Stinginess means a person could have an abundance of something, but does not want to share any of it. In one sentence:

Greed is the source of all evil.

If a person is very greedy and cannot get what he or she wants, he or she could become angry.

Chi, which is lack of wisdom, means that one cannot distinguish between right and wrong or between kindness and evil. A person who lacks this wisdom will often think the wrong thing is a good thing, or think a good thing is a wrong thing. Such a person is very confused.

In order to transform greed, anger, and lack of wisdom, the key is to purify the heart. In Buddhist teaching, it is ming xin jian xing, enlighten your heart to see your true self. In Tao teaching, to purify and enlighten the heart is to see your Yuan Shen.

36. Xiu Miao Ming Xin Purify and enlighten your heart

“Xiu” means Xiu Lian. Xiu Lian is purification. “Miao” means profound. “Ming” means enlighten. “Xin” means heart. “Xiu miao ming xin” (pronounced sheo mee-yow ming sheen) means purify and enlighten your heart.

Tao creates all things in all universes. Tao is quiet and calm. Tao is pure and profound. Tao has no attachment. Tao flows naturally. To study Tao and to purify the heart, it is very important to follow nature’s way.

The Divine gave me a Soul Song, God Gives His Heart to Me. This Divine Soul Song is an absolute treasure for purifying the heart. Let me lead you in a practice to purify the heart.

Apply the Four Power Techniques:

Body Power. Put your left palm over your Message Center, also known as the heart chakra.

Soul Power. Say hello:
Dear Divine Soul Song, God Gives His Heart to Me,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Please purify my heart and transform my heart to be pure, profound, sincere, and to have unconditional love, forgiveness, and compassion.
I am very grateful.
Thank you.

Mind Power.
Visualize your Jin Dan rotating in your lower abdomen. To focus on the Jin Dan
is to focus on Tao.

Sound Power. Sing or chant the lyrics:

God gives his heart to me
God gives his love to me
My heart melds with his heart
My love melds with his love

Lu La Lu La La Li
Lu La Lu La La Li
Lu La Lu La Li
Lu La Lu La Li

Chant or sing for at least three to five minutes, three to five times per day. Purifying the heart is the key for Tao practice. Purifying the heart is the key for all spiritual practices. There is no limitation for this practice. The more you practice, the more your heart
How do I become Enlightened
How do I become Enlightened
will purify. The benefits are unlimited.

37. Wu Si Wei GongServe others selflessly

 “Wu si” means no selfishness. “Wei gong” means for others. “Wu si wei gong” (pronounced woo sz way gawng) means serve others selflessly.

Karma is the root cause of success and failure in every aspect of life. People may ask, “How do I know if I have created bad karma?” or “How do I know if I have created good karma?” The answer is straightforward. You and everyone relates to the world in three ways, through:

• action—what you do
• speech—what you say
• thought—what you think

In one sentence:

If what you do, say, or think is only for you, you create bad karma; if what you do, say, or think is for others, you create good karma.

To have no selfishness is to avoid creating bad karma. To serve others selflessly is to create good karma. Discipline your actions, your words, and your thoughts. You will advance much faster on your spiritual journey and your physical journey.


With love and blessing,

Master Sha







Buddha, Buddhism, buddhist, enlightenement, Heal, How do I become Enlightened, Karma, Love, Master Sha, reach, Tao, 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Master Sha,

    the greatest achievement on one's soul's journey is to reach a pure heart. I knew this truth on my spiritual journey very early. Yet I knew that I was far from it. And I didn't really have a clue on how to reach it. So for many years I prayed and served. Yet very little changed. After I had the honor to connect with you again I received much, much more I could have ever dreamed! I was able to step in the Tao journey. To receive so many teachings, blessings, treasures and much more. This has accelerated my soul's journey and the way to a pure heart beyond anything! You are showering us in every momdnt with greatest love, greatest purity, greatest compassion, greatest light, greatest humility, greatest forgiveness, greatest generosity and so much more!
    To be in Master Sha's presence is to be in the Tao field. I am beyond grateful for the most generous offer to join the Tao teachings for three hours a day. And even at the perfect time for us Europeans! I cannot thank you enough for this gift of your love!
    CBDs, CBDs, CBDs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though, this sort of healing is known to be related only to some religions setting, it can go be religions and beliefs. Spiritual counseling can enable a person to clearly understand his current state and with regular practice of spiritual healing techniques, people can take themselves to a wonderful world of peace and calmness.

    Ilchi Lee

    ReplyDelete