Tuesday, December 30, 2014

How to control anger | method for anger management | Tao practices with Master Sha for controlling anger

How to control anger | method for anger management | Tao practices with Master Sha for controlling anger

Dear Ones,

The one-sentence secret for transforming your life is:

Purification is the key for transforming every aspect of life, including health, relationships, and finances.

Purification is key when you have a chronic or life-threatening condition such as arthritis or cancer; emotional imbalances such as depression, anger, or fear; mental blockages such as confusion or mental disorders; relationship blockages; financial blockages; or spiritual blockages, such as lack of direction on the spiritual journey.

All blockages, including those in health, relationships, and finances, can be removed through the purification process. If your life blockages are removed, your life is transformed. Purification is vital to transform every aspect of life. Divine and Tao Soul Mind Body Transplants can give you divine and Tao assistance for purification of your soul, heart, mind, and body.

Since 2004, I have transmitted Divine and Tao Blessings on New Year’s Eve. This year I will continue to do the same in a 1-hour teleconference on Wednesday, December 31, 2014. You can register for your loved ones and yourself to receive several priceless permanent Tao treasures as a gift for transforming every aspect of life.
Every aspect of our being can be purified. Practicing with Tao permanent treasures to remove soul mind body blockages begins the process of purification in a very special way. Transforming every aspect of life takes time, blessings, chanting, and practices.

Practices for Purification

After receiving  priceless permanent Tao treasures, call on your Tao treasures:

Soul Power. Say hello:

Dear my Tao treasures,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Please transform my [name your concern; I will use anger as an example].
I am very grateful.
Thank you.

Sound Power. Chant repeatedly, silently or aloud:

Tao treasures transform my anger. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures transform my anger. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures transform my anger. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures transform my anger. Thank you, Tao.

Continue chanting for three to five minutes. Do this three to five times per day, the longer and the more often, the better.

You can also chant:

Tao treasures purify my anger. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures purify my anger. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures purify my anger. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures purify my anger. Thank you, Tao.

Since anger is connected with the liver, you can also chant:

Tao treasures heal my liver. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures heal my liver. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures heal my liver. Thank you, Tao.
Tao treasures heal my liver. Thank you, Tao.

Hao! Hao! Hao!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

 
I have given you several examples of how you can purify a particular issue, in this case, anger. You can adapt these practices for any issue that needs purification. 

It is a good idea to vary your practices. One day, use one practice. The next day, use a different practice. Varying your practice is divine and Tao flexibility in action. There is no single right way to practice. The only guideline regarding practice is that you must practice.

Where you practice, when you practice, how long you practice, and the way you practice are all flexible. They can change from day to day. They can change within the same day. Flexibility is essential. It is a key practice for purification. Think about it. The times when you have needed to be very flexible are probably times when you have experienced great purification. This is no coincidence.

There are countless opportunities throughout the day to apply the practices I have suggested. Practice can remove barriers to divine light. The more you practice, the more you benefit. You can accelerate the purification process tremendously.

To assist you in being more flexible, you can practice like this:

Practice for Flexibility

Soul Power. Say hello:

Dear my Tao treasures,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
Please purify my lack of flexibility.
Thank you.

Sound Power. Chant repeatedly for at least three minutes:

My Tao treasures purify my lack of flexibility. Thank you, Tao.
My Tao treasures purify my lack of flexibility. Thank you, Tao.
My Tao treasures purify my lack of flexibility. Thank you, Tao.
My Tao treasures purify my lack of flexibility. Thank you, Tao.

If you are brave, you will use this practice often. It could accelerate your purification process beyond your imagination. The Soul World will respond to your request. Your lack of flexibility will be tested and purified in every aspect of life. You will be very blessed. Your soul standing will be uplifted. Your soul journey will accelerate.

Know that there are teams of saints to assist you. Know that the Divine and Tao will never give you more purification than you can handle. Know that whatever tests you are given, you also receive ten, twenty, one hundred, perhaps even one thousand times more blessings to make it possible for you to pass through the purification. The Divine and Tao always blesses us more than we need.

Looking forward to being with everyone on New Year’s Eve.


With love and blessing,

Master Sha








How to control anger,  method for anger management,Tao practices with Master Sha for controlling anger, why am i so angry all the time, Heal, Love, Master Sha, 


No comments:

Post a Comment